Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie



HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that everyone had a wonderful time with your family & friends during the Christmas Season. I feel like I am currently the only person I know that is not on a diet. Well....after making this pie, I will probably need to start one tomorrow....after every bite of this pie is gone. This is a great Nestle Classic Recipe...it is quick, easy and YUMMY. I found it while I was looking at some of my old cookbooks. I'm sure it would taste even better with a scoop of vanilla (low fat, of course) on top. I hope you enjoy!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Ingredients:
1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell (i used the frozen pie shells, and placed it on a baking sheet while baking)
2 large eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 HEAPING cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Beat the eggs with a mixer until foamy. Beat in the flour, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the butter. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts Spoon into the pie shell.

Bake for about 60 minutes and cool on a wire rack. Serve Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment