Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homemade Samoas


My husband Landon loves coconut. I decided I was going to make a special dessert for him since most of the time he just samples what I make for other people. I decided to search for a somoa recipe, and found one that sounded (and looked) yummy! Head over to Baking Bites for the recipe. She also has a recipe for Somoa bars, if you are interested in a quicker dessert! These cookies are worth the effort...they are amazing. He hasn't come home from work yet...but I made sure (a couple times) that they were edible. Enjoy!

Click HERE for cookies and HERE for bars!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, Tammy. I've been able to resist everything else you've posted on this blog so far (tempting as it's all been) but I can't resist this one. I'm so excited! I love these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Katrina) I made these too! Vadim loved it!:)

    ReplyDelete