Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies



Fresh Blueberries. I love them. I eat them in my salads, oatmeal and by the handful. I added them to a brown sugar oatmeal cookie recipe that I love and threw in some blueberries and white chocolate chips. I love the juiciness that the blueberries bring to this cookie!

Ingredients:
1/2 c butter, softened
1 c brown sugar
1 egg
1 t vanilla
1 1/2 c oats
1 c flour
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
1 c blueberries
1 c white chocolate chips

Instructions:
Cream the butter and brown sugar together. Beat in the egg and vanilla.

In a separate bowl combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter and sugar.

Gently fold in the blueberries and chips.

Drop by tablespoon onto lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment