Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Car Cookies



So I finally got around to baking some cookies in the car. I know. Kind of crazy. The neighbor's were probably wondering who the crazy kids were that just moved into this house. As if the late night furniture restoration shop we have going in our garage isn't enough...now this crazy lady is baking cookies in her car...and taking pictures of it. Brooke & I had fun though, and that is all that matters. It has been so hot that we have literally been stuck in the house for several weeks. I just used an oatmeal chocolate chip recipe and scooped each cookie out with a mini cookie scooper. I flattened each cookie with my palm so that they would cook faster. It was about 108 degrees outside on Monday and it took about 2 hours for the cookies to "bake" up. They weren't the most amazing cookies I have ever made, but Brooke REALLY loved waking up to freshly baked cookies after her afternoon nap. I love watching her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment